Just read it.. And you are very welcome!
Pavegen is a system of tiles created by inventor Laurence Kemball-Cook that generate electricity using energy from footsteps. Depending on the force of the step, each footstep generates between one and seven watts, and the tiles can also be used to track patterns of crowd movement. In September 2013, 24 Pavegen tiles were installed at the Simon Langton Grammar School for Boys outside of London, marking the system’s largest trial run to date. Not only does the system educate kids about environmentally-friendly energy sources, but Pavegen discovered the students also have fun stomping the tiles.
Song of the day!!!
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- A loss of interest in judging other people
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of other
- A loss of interest in conflict
- A loss of the ability to worry
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happenAlmost there.